Jungle Jim’s Playcentre Inc. Booking Policies
- A $100 deposit is required to firm up your birthday party date and time.
- We accept credit, debit,cheque, Applepay, Google Wallet or cash payments at our physical location and credit, and Paypal on our website.
- All cancellations must be made at least 30 days before the booked party date.
- Refunds that meet our cancellation policy will be issued using the same method that was used for original payment.
- Service charges that Jungle Jim’s Playcentre Inc. incurred during original payment will be subtracted from the refund amount.
- The balance of birthday party package charges must be payed before the party begins.
- Jungle Jim’s Playcentre Inc. reserves the right to cancel any party and will issue a full refund without subtracting services charges to the party involved.
- Jungle Jim’s Play Centre Inc. requires the booking parent, (herein to be referred to as booking party) to be aware that they are responsible for all guest behaviour. Jungle Jim’s is providing as safe of a play environment as possible. Accidents still can happen and we will not be held liable for accidents that arise from unsupervised children. Therefore at least one adult must supervise the guests as the party ensues. Jungle Jim’s staff will freely assist in supervision but the booking party is renting the space and will be the person held responsible for all guest behaviour.
- As a restaurant licensed and subject to Niagara Health Inspections we do not allow outside food to be brought into the facility. Special food requests may be arranged if Management approves in advance under certain conditions. (Ex. Food Allergy, etc.)
Please contact us to discuss any special arrangements by telephone at 905-685-JIMS